A Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Fixed-dose, Multicenter, Phase IIb Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Low Dose BAY58-2667 (25 microg/h, 10 microg/h) Given Intravenously to Subjects With Acute Decompensated Chronic Congestive Heart Failure (ADHF).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cinaciguat (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPOSE-2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.