A Phase I Pediatric Study of a Plerixafor Containing Regimen In Second Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Melphalan; Thiotepa
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MOZBMT
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.