A Phase 2 Non-Comparative Randomized Open-Label Study of Multiple Regimens of Single-Agent XL184 in Subjects With Grade IV Astrocytic Tumors in First or Second Relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 29 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.