EDUCATE: a Prospective, Multi-center Study Designed to Collect Real-world Safety and Clinical Outcomes in Subjects Receiving One or More Endeavor Zotarolimus-Eluting Stents and Either Clopidogrel and Aspirin or Prasugrel and Aspirin as Part of a Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT) Drug Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Prasugrel
- Indications Stent thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EDUCATE
- Sponsors Medtronic AVE
- 29 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.