Safety and Reactogenicity of a Candidate Vaccine Against S. Dysenteriae When Administered to Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Shigella dysenteriae vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Bacillary dysentery
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlycoVaxyn
- 07 Jul 2015 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 11 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a GlycoVaxyn media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History