A Multi Phase II Clinical Trials Evaluating the Association of Bevacizumab With Weekly Paclitaxel and Capecitabine in First Line Treatment for Patients With Triple Negative Metastatic or Locally Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms A-taxel
- 09 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov [NCT01069796] planned end Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2014.
- 09 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov [NCT01069796] study status changed to discontinued.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.