A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Sequential (Intravenous, Oral) Moxifloxacin Versus Comparator in Pediatric Subjects With Complicated Intra-abdominal Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Ertapenem
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms MOXIPEDIA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Jan 2018 Results assessing safety and also the efficacy of moxifloxacin (MXF) in children with complicated intra-abdominal infections, were published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 21 Sep 2015 Results presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy
- 18 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.