A Randomized, Double Blind Study of the Safety and Efficacy of GSK1349572 50mg Once Daily to Raltegravir 400mg Twice Daily Both Administered With Fixed-dose Dual Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor Therapy Over 96 Weeks in HIV-1 Infected Antiretroviral Therapy Naive Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRING-2
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jul 2015 Pooled subgroup analysis, results presented at the 8th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention.
- 12 Aug 2013 Dolutegravir 50mg tablets have been approved by the US FDA, based on the results of this and three other pivotal trials, according to a ViiV Healthcare media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History