An Open-label Phase III, Multi-centre 52-week , Parallel-group Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Symbicort Turbuhaler 320/9 Twice Daily Compared With Standard Treatment in Japanese Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Antiasthmatics
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 05 Sep 2012 Actual patient numbers changed from 320 to 260 as reported in the abstract