A Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of the Hedgehog Smoothened Antagonist GDC-0449 (NSC 747691) Plus Pan-Notch Inhibitor RO4929097 (NSC 749225) Administered in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary) ; Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting; according to CLinicalTrials.gov record.