A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Multicentre, Multiple Dose, Cohort Study With Escalating Doses to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Humanized Monoclonal Antibody BT061 Administered to Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tregalizumab (Primary) ; Tregalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Hungary as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 12 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual patients number is 49 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History