An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of the BRAF Inhibitor GSK2118436 in Combination with the MEK Inhibitor GSK1120212 in Subjects with BRAF Mutant Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History