An Open-label, Randomised, Two-period Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of Dapagliflozin on Percent Inhibition of Glucose Re-absorption When Administered Once a Day (10 mg OD) Versus Twice a Day (5 mg BID) in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.