Single-dose, Open-label, Randomized, Non-blinded, Three-fold Crossover Study in Healthy Subjects to Compare the Bioavailability of Moxifloxacin (BAY12-8039) 400 mg Tablet and 400 mg Oral Suspension Under Fasting Conditions, and to Investigate the Effect of Food on the Bioavailability of 400 mg Suspension.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 24 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.