A Pivotal Phase 2 Trial of Ponatinib (AP24534) in Patients With Refractory Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Ph+ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACE
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 02 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 02 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 22 Mar 2018 Final 5-year results of the study (data cut off: 6 Feb, 2017) published in the Blood.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History