A Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Palonosetron and Dexamethasone Plus Fosaprepitant or Placebo in Patients Receiving Radiotherapy and Weekly Cisplatin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAND-emesis
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing impact of nausea on daily function (secondary endpoint) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 23 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.