AIPAC (Active Immunotherapy PAClitaxel): A Multicentre, Phase IIb, Randomised,Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study in Hormone Receptor-positive Metastatic Breast Carcinoma Patients Receiving IMP321 (LAG-3Ig Fusion Protein) or Placebo as Adjunctive to a Standard Chemotherapy Treatment Regimen of Paclitaxel
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eftilagimod alpha (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIPAC
- Sponsors Immutep
- 19 Jun 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, study is expected to be fully recruited with 226 patients by the end of 2018, with first PFS data expected in 2019.
- 19 Jun 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, a total of 113 patients have been enrolled , representing half of the 226 patients planned for the study.
- 12 Jun 2018 According to trial design data presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the safety run-in stage (stage 1) has been completed in 2016 and the randomized part (stage 2) is recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History