AIPAC (Active Immunotherapy PAClitaxel): A Multicentre, Phase IIb, Randomised,Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study in Hormone Receptor-positive Metastatic Breast Carcinoma Patients Receiving IMP321 (LAG-3Ig Fusion Protein) or Placebo as Adjunctive to a Standard Chemotherapy Treatment Regimen of Paclitaxel
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eftilagimod alpha (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIPAC
- Sponsors Immutep
- 29 Mar 2018 According to a Prima BioMed media release, this study is expected to be fully recruited in in mid-2018 and report top-line progression free survival data by mid-2019.
- 28 Nov 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, Prima BioMed changed its name to Immutep Limited.
- 31 Oct 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, immune monitoring data from the study has been presented at World Immunotherapy Congress 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History