A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of the mTor Inhibitor RAD001 (Everolimus) in Combination With Lenalidomide (Revlimid) for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoid Malignancy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder; Sezary syndrome; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.