A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial in China to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Co-administration of Sitagliptin and Metformin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.