A Two Part, Phase I-IIa Study Evaluating MK1775 in Combination With Topotecan/Cisplatin in Adult Patients With Cervical Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Topotecan
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.