A 26-week Randomised, Confirmatory, Controlled, Open Label, Multicentre, Multinational Treat-to-target Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of SIBA 200 U/ml Three Times Weekly Injected in the Evening and Insulin Glargine Once Daily in a Population of Insulin naïve Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Currently Treated With OADs Qualifying for Intensified Treatment (BEGIN: EASY)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEGIN; BEGIN-EASY-PM
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.