A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Phase 3 Study of Denosumab as Adjuvant Treatment for Women With Early-Stage Breast Cancer at High Risk of Recurrence (D-CARE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms D-CARE
- Sponsors Amgen
- 20 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to Amgen decision following Primary Analysis. Not due to safety reason
- 02 Feb 2018 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, detailed results will be submitted to a future medical conference or publication.
- 02 Feb 2018 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, primary endpoint (Bone metastasis-free survival) has not been met.