A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Doses of Otelixizumab in Rheumatoid Arthritis Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Otelixizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued a sreported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.