A Nested Case-control Post-authorization Safety Study of Etoricoxib and Other Anti-inflammatory Therapies in a Cohort of Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) in the UK, France and Germany.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Anti-inflammatories
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 6439 to 11169 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.