A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Effect of Febuxostat Versus Placebo in Joint Damage in Hyperuricemic Subjects With Early Gout.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary)
- Indications Gout; Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 04 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Mean Change From Baseline to Month 24 in the Modified Sharp/Van Der Heijde Erosion Score of the Single Affected Joint) has been met, as per results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 04 Oct 2017 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology
- 16 Nov 2016 Results assessing frequency of acute flares presented at the 80th American College of Rheumatology and the 51st Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals