EValuation of Clinical Outcome, Treatment Compliance and Tolerability of HumIRA (Adalimumab) in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis in EASTern European Countries.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EviraEAST
- 17 Jun 2017 Results (n=450) assessing efficacy of Adalimumab in ankylosing spondylitis patients in 5 Central and Eastern Europe countries, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (809) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.