Efficacy and Safety of Three Doses of Aclidinium Bromide Compared to Placebo and to an Active Comparator All Administered Twice Daily by Inhalation in Patients With Stable Moderate and Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 27 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01120093).
- 27 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01120093).
- 06 Mar 2010 New trial record