Phase I/II Study Of The Combination Of Lenalidomide With High-Dose Melphalan For Autologous Transplant in Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Updated results (39.8 months of follow up) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.