Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single- and Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety , Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-844421 in Healthy Subjects and in Subjects With Elevated Cholesterol.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 844421 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 03 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.