A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 2 Safety Study of Cetuximab, Using ImClone Versus Boehringer Ingelheim Manufacturing Processes, in Combination With Cisplatin or Carboplatin and 5-Fluorouracil in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Locoregionally Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Sep 2015.