A 24-month, Prospective, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Open-Label, Rater-Blinded, Multicenter, International Study of the Prevention of Relapse Comparing Long-Acting Injectable Paliperidone Palmitate to Treatment as Usual With Oral Antipsychotic Monotherapy in Adults With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary) ; Paliperidone (Primary) ; Aripiprazole; Haloperidol; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSIPAL
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 04 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 769 to 783 and additional trial location (Italy) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History