A Multicenter, Single-arm, Open-label Phase II Study of the Safety of Lenalidomide Monotherapy and Markers for Disease Progression in Patients With IPSS Low- or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Associated With an Isolated Deletion 5q Cytogenetic Abnormality (Del 5q).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms LE-MON-5; LEMON5; MDS-LE-MON-5
- 10 Dec 2013 Results assessing changes in telomere length in lymphocytes and granulocytes presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00003746).
- 11 Mar 2010 New trial record