Randomized Phase 3 Trial of Gemcitabine/Carboplatin With or Without Iniparib (SAR240550) (a PARP1 Inhibitor) in Subjects With Previously Untreated Stage IV Squamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Iniparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECLIPSE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 03 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-rate' has not been met, according to a Sanofi media release.
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2013 Top-line results reported in a Sanofi media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History