Therapeutic Trial Evaluating Efficacy of Telemedicine (TELESTROKE) in the Management of Patient With Acute Stroke Within 3-Hour After Their Symptom Onset Who Are Admitted to a Remote Hospital With no Stroke Unit Facility.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alteplase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRUST-tPA
- 16 Feb 2011 Actual end date (October 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2008 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.