Efficacy of Aripiprazole in the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa in Teenagers: a Pilot, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Anorexia nervosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIANE
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.