A Phase II, Multi-center, Single Arm, Open Label Study of Panobinostat in Combination With Bortezomib and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed and Bortezomib-refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANORAMA 2; PANORAMA-II
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2014 According to a Novartis media release, the FDA Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee did not recommend panobinostat for previously treated multiple myeloma.
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim time to event analyses presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History