A 12 week, randomized, double blind parallel group prospective dose ranging study of ZYH1 with an open pioglitazone arm to evaluate the efficacy on dyslipidemia in patients with Impaired Glucose tolerance Test.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saroglitazar (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Glucose intolerance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cadila Healthcare
- 21 Mar 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 08 Sep 2010 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 12 Mar 2010 New trial record