Clinical Trial on Application of Injectable Recombinant Human Luteinizing Hormone (Luveris) in the Treatment of Chinese Female Patients With Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism: A Multi-center, Open, Prospective Drug Clinical Trial for Registration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lutropin alfa (Primary) ; Chorionic gonadotropin; Follitropin alfa
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 22 May 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Feb 2005 to Dec 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Jun 2004 to Feb 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.