Effect of Calcipotriol Plus Betamethasone Dipropionate Topical Suspension on the HPA Axis and Calcium Metabolism in Adolescent Subjects (Aged 12 to 17 Years) With Scalp Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.