A Phase III Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Efficacy and Safety Study of Linagliptin (5 mg) Administered Orally Once Daily Over 24 Weeks in Type 2 Diabetic Patients (Age greater than or equal to 70 Years) With Insufficient Glycaemic Control (HbA1c greater than or equal to 7.0) Despite Metformin and/or Sulphonylurea and/or Insulin Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2017 Results (n=2065) of pooled analysis of this and other similar 15 studies assessing efficacy and safety based upon age, obesity, and renal function, published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 17 Sep 2013 Data will be presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), according to a Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly media release.
- 14 Aug 2013 Results published in Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History