A Pilot Study of Parenteral Testosterone and Oral Etoposide as Therapy for Men With Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etoposide (Primary) ; Testosterone cipionate (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History