A Phase II Trial of Induction Chemotherapy Followed by Cetuximab (Erbitux) With Low Dose vs. Standard Dose IMRT in Patients With HPV-Associated Resectable Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oropharynx.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=94) assessing impact of Dose deintensification and conformal RT on patient outcomes in E2399 and E1308 trials as measured through patient related outcomes, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 28 Dec 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety (n=80) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.