A Phase IIa, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Effect of Laquinimod in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients With Active Lupus Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.