A RANDOMISED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED PILOT STUDY OF THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF WF10 IN SUBJECTS SUFFERING FROM PERSISTENT ALLERGIC RHINITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs WF 10 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Christian Gessner) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01586468).
- 24 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History