Phase II, Open, Adaptive, Dose Escalating, Multicentre Titration Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Subcutaneous Administration of Different Doses of BIM 23A760 in Patients With Carcinoid Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BIM 23A760 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant carcinoid syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMPANULA
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Ireland, Belgium and recruiting in France.
- 09 Mar 2011 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record reports trial status as completed.