A Phase I Trial of Sirolimus or Everolimus or Temsirolimus (mTOR inhibitor) and Vorinostat (Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor) in Patients with Advanced Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Everolimus; Sirolimus; Temsirolimus
- Indications Cancer; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History