Safety, Tolerability, and Adherence to a Raltegravir-based Antiretroviral Regimen for HIV Non-occupational Postexposure Prophylaxis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAL-NPEP
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Apr 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.