A Phase 1b/2 Study With the Agonistic TRAIL-R1 Antibody, Mapatumumab, in Combination With Cisplatin and Radiotherapy as a First Line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Cervical Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mapatumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2014 Trial status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.