The TRANSLATE-ACS Study: Treatment With ADP Receptor Inhibitors: Longitudinal Assessment of Treatment Patterns and Events After Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Anticoagulants; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Platelet ADP receptor antagonists
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSLATE-ACS
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 May 2017 Results (n=671) published in the American Heart Journal.
- 07 Feb 2017 Results assessing race and sex differences in post-myocardial infarction angina frequency and risk of 1-year unplanned rehospitalization, published in the Circulation
- 01 Jan 2017 Results published in the American Heart Journal